Thank you for taking the time to read and engage with this blog!
Our readership increased this year by 230% over last year, which itself was a 90% increase over the year before. At this point, the blog is being visited about 40,000 times a year by about 30,000 people.
These were the most popular posts from 2018:
If you’ve found any of the content on this site helpful, please share it with others!
Thanks, and Happy New Year!
This year readership of this blog nearly doubled!
In 2018 the plan is to begin creating video episodes to reach more people and elaborate on some of the topics addressed on this site so keep an eye out for that.
Here are 10 most-read posts from 2017:
- Take Joy in Being the People of God
- What is Over-Realized Eschatology?
- Grace Through Anna: Meet the Currats
- Want to Join a Korean Doomsday Cult?
- Politics and Identity
- Was Jesus in the Grave Three Days and Three Nights? Here’s How It Adds Up
- The Problem with Evangelism
- Racism is Not Merely a Matter of Ignorance
- What Happened that Made You Like This?
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made? What About Those Born Handicapped?
Thanks for reading! You can let me know in a comment what topics you’d be interested in reading about in the coming year. like me to write about in the coming year.
I’ve come to learn that everything we do begs the question “Why?”. We innately have reasons for the things we do, but if we don’t stop to consider the “why”, then it’s easy to lose focus – not to mention the fact that if we want people to join us on a journey, they will want to know the answer to the question “why?”. ‘Why is this worth my time in a busy world, where there are plenty of options to choose from, where there are already too few minutes in a day?’.
So, why am I starting this blog? Because I want to provide a pastor’s perspective on local issues here in Longmont and the surrounding area of Boulder County, the Carbon Valley and the northern Front Range.