Recently I was talking to my friend Aaron Salvato who heads up the GoodLion Podcast Network. I reached out to him regarding the idea of possibly creating a podcast with audio versions of some of my articles from this blog. Aaron’s advice was that I consider rebranding the blog since “Longmont Pastor” might tell people who I am, but it doesn’t help them know what this site (and potential podcast) is about.
So, in light of Aaron’s advice, the “Longmont Pastor” blog has been rebranded as “Theology for the People” – which better reflects my goal with this site: to bring understanding of God’s Word and application for the questions that people are asking today.
Theology for the People Podcast
I have also started a Podcast, and I would love it if you would subscribe and share it with others. You can find it on all major podcast platforms, but you can click here to find it on the podcast platform of your choice: Theology for the People Podcast
On the blog you will now see this icon above some posts:
If you click that icon, it will take you to the podcast episode in which you can listen to an audio version of that post.
I plan to create podcast-specific content as well, so make sure to subscribe!
Thanks for reading (and now listening!) – and please continue submitting your questions (click here to ask a question or suggest a topic), and I will continue doing my best to write and record helpful content!
Here are the episodes currently on the podcast:
With All Your Might: Exploring Biblical Teaching about Diligence, Hard Work, Sabbath, and Sloth – Theology for the People
- With All Your Might: Exploring Biblical Teaching about Diligence, Hard Work, Sabbath, and Sloth
- The First Gospel: Why Genesis 3 is Key to Understanding the Entire Bible – with Mitch Chase
- The Raskol of 1666 and What It Shows Us About Russian Orthodox Theology
- Christ's Concern for the Local Church: Seen in the 7 Letters to Churches in Revelation – with Mike Neglia
- The Radical Reformers and Their Impact on Christianity Today
2 thoughts on “Rebranding: “Theology for the People” + Podcast”
Dang Nick – you are killing it!
You’re my inspiration!