This past Sunday we concluded our Eastertide (the 50 days following Easter) series called The Risen Life, in which we studied the post-resurrection appearances of Jesus from the perspective of what His risen life shows us about what it means for us to live as people who have died with Christ and been risen to new life.
You can watch and listen to that series here.
This Sunday is Pentecost Sunday, and we are taking this opportunity to kick off a 5-week series, looking at the person and work of the Holy Spirit.
- May 23, 2021 (Pentecost): The Promised Helper
- The person and work of the Holy Spirit
- May 30, 2021: The Work of the Spirit in the Life of a Believer
- The Spirit of adoption
- The indwelling and empowering of the Spirit
- Grieving and blasphemy of the Spirit
- June 6, 2021: Walking In the Spirit
- The leading of the Spirit
- Walking in the Spirit vs. walking in the flesh
- June 13, 2021: The Fruit of the Spirit
- June 20, 2021 (Fathers Day): The Gifts of the Spirit
In-Person and Online
You can join us for this series either in person at our physical location in Longmont, Colorado: 2950 Colorful Ave. Longmont, CO 80504 – at 8:00, 9:30, & 11:00 AM on Sunday mornings, or online at 9:30 & 11:00 AM on our website, YouTube channel, and Facebook page. You can also keep up with us by subscribing to our podcast.
I hope these messages will be a blessing to you!