My first book, The God I Won’t Believe In: Facing Nine Common Barriers to Embracing Christianity, is now available for purchase in paperback and Kindle formats.
We have paperback copies of the book for sale in our church’s bookstore, and it will be available in other churches and through book distributors soon.
If you would like to get copies for your church or group at bulk discount, contact us here.
Click here for more information and to purchase online.
Here’s a List of the Chapters
Each chapter begins with the phrase: “I Could Never Believe in a God Who…”
- A God Who Hasn’t Proven His Existence
- A God Who Gave Us a Faulty Bible
- A God Who Condoned Genocide in the Old Testament
- A God Who Creates Hateful, Hypocritical Followers
- A God Who Suppresses Women and Minorities
- A God Who Sends People to Hell
- A God Who Says Some Love is Wrong
- A God Who Lets Bad Things Happen to Good People
- A God Who Doesn’t Answer My Prayers
Book Signing This Sunday
For those who are within driving distance of Longmont, Colorado, this Sunday I will be signing copies of the book after each of our 3 services at White Fields Church. We will have copies for sale on site. If you can make it out, I’d love to see you there!