This year readership of this blog nearly doubled!
In 2018 the plan is to begin creating video episodes to reach more people and elaborate on some of the topics addressed on this site so keep an eye out for that.
Here are 10 most-read posts from 2017:
- Take Joy in Being the People of God
- What is Over-Realized Eschatology?
- Grace Through Anna: Meet the Currats
- Want to Join a Korean Doomsday Cult?
- Politics and Identity
- Was Jesus in the Grave Three Days and Three Nights? Here’s How It Adds Up
- The Problem with Evangelism
- Racism is Not Merely a Matter of Ignorance
- What Happened that Made You Like This?
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made? What About Those Born Handicapped?
Thanks for reading! You can let me know in a comment what topics you’d be interested in reading about in the coming year. like me to write about in the coming year.
2 thoughts on “2017 in Review”
Thank you for your words on racism. As a child growing up in the south, it was very unsettling for me to find so much hate for others in church. It didn’t match the stories in Sunday school. God the creator of all doesn’t make mistakes. Jesus loved all people and told us to as well. It’s not ignorance, it’s a choice. It’s your heart!
I am surprised at how much racism still exists, especially among Christians. Thanks for reading and commenting!