It’s been a minute since the last episode of the Theology for the People podcast dropped. That’s because I’m currently in the process of recording episodes for Season 2, which will be released over the next several months.
Listen to the Season 2 Trailer here:
Season 2 Trailer and Preview – Theology for the People
Some of the topics we will be discussing this year include:
- How Adoption is a Picture of the Gospel
- Why the Ascension is More Important than You Might Think
- Did the Reformation Reach the East? Orthodox Churches and the Protestant Reformation
- The True Story of St. Patrick of Ireland
- What is Deconstruction, and How Should We Respond?
- And more!
Also, stay tuned for more information about my upcoming book: I Could Never Believe In…: Down-to-Earth Answers to Nine Tough Questions About God and the Bible. More information about the book and its release coming soon.
Thanks for listening, and keep an eye on your podcast app for new episodes coming soon!
If you’d like to suggest a topic for the podcast, you can do so here: Ask a Question or Suggest a Topic